View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006, 08:47 AM   #1
Paddys mum
Senior Yorkie Talker

Love Megans a Mummy!!!

Hiya,I got a call from the dog breeder who has been looking after Meg whilst we went on holiday,we got back Sunday and Sherrie knows how frightened I was about Meg giving birth so she said she would keep her as shes settled there really well. I got the call this morning at 7.20am and she had had her first Pup,a tiny little girl who came out breech. Aparantly Meg yelped a bit but she did well! We had a shower and headed to Sherries house,we sat with Meg and at 9 am she started pushing but by 10.15 still no pup,the first one ripped her cord on the way out and the placenta didnt come out so Sherrie found the cord and pulled it out and it burst,Meg ate it! At 10.50 the second pup was born,hes huge!!! He came out with his tongue sticking out and his sac burst,then he slipped back in,Sherrie managed to get him out though with the next contraction! Then at 12.25pm another breach baby, medium sized and sooooo cute,though we are a little worried about his rear feet as they are facing inwards,but we are going to see what the vet says tomorow. Everyone thought there was another as Meg wouldnt settle at all,we took her out for a wee and after about an hour she started to calm down. We bought her home about an hour ago and shes settled down in the lounge. She never stops washing them and they are all little wrigglers! Meg looks really tired but she hasnt slept for 2 days!! Im going to put a photo in the members gallery as I just cant get them to go on here! Oh,Paddys just come back from my Dads with our 2 kids and he had a quick look at Meg and the pups, then he went to pester the gerbils who he hasnt seen due to our holiday for over 2 weeks!!! What a proud dad eh!!
Paddys mum is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!