View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006, 08:25 AM   #10
yorkie41
Yorkie Yakker

Default dog park

Last night a small jack russell terrier showed its teeth at my yorkie at dog park. My yorkie was so upset I brought her home and no way am I going to dog park unless a small yorkie or chicahua dog is present.

Then some lady in the big dog park side started cussing at a roteweiler owner because his dog was showing dominating behavior to her older hound dog so after she cussed out the roteweiler owner she decided to come over to the small dog side of the park and their is no one to stop her. These big dog owners keep bring the big dogs to the small dog side when the going gets tough on the big dog side and they could run over my little yorkie very quickly and do damage. The dog park has been getting out of hand. I have to stop for awhile.

Its comforting to be around people that love pets and the conversation is safely on the dogs with no pressure to me. It was a fun inexpensive evening for my daughter and I for the summer. Now I'm frighented to bring my yorkie there too many new people and dogs are at the park. Our park opened about a month ago and more people are getting the word that the park is opened.
yorkie41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!