View Single Post
Old 07-25-2006, 01:08 PM   #2
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Hi ...and let me try to answer the questions -

I use Chris Christensen Shampoo and Conditioner sold here - Chris Christensen Systems http://www.chrissystems.com
also have the Ice on Ice - IF you decide to order - you get your shipment FAST - I think mine came in 2 days. I don't use the Ice every day like I used to - and be careful where you spray it - it can make hardwood or tile VERY Slippery.

Also - for Chanel I use Sea Breeze Oil sold here: Plush Puppy : www.plushpuppy.net
and I LOVE this stuff ! It's really helped her coat - it's water based oil and anti breakage but it makes her coat shine and look less dry.

I don't use Gel or anything on either girls - and in between baths....I hardly ever put cologne on them - I love the way they smell - but I will use the Ice or the Sea Breeze in between baths when I brush them. I give the girls a bath once a week - they play in the yard alot so I have to.

I think what helped Chanels coat the most was the CC Shampoo & Conditioner. Her hair used to look dry and it looks great now. The Sea Breeze Oil really helps it lay flat and shine. You only need a TINY BIT....I just spray some on my hands and rub it on their bodies and her face hair. With Cheri - I use Proclaim Hair Gloss - that's sold at Sally Beauty but isn't a conditioner so I just do that about 1 a week.

Is this confusing ? IF I had to give up products that I have - I would KEEP the CC Products. They work that good on cottony coats.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!