View Single Post
Old 07-25-2006, 12:58 PM   #1
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Love Villette, What Shampoo, Conditioner & Sprays Do U...

Villette, Hello I was wondering what ones U use on U're Yorkees? I read through her somewhere on the ones U liked and copy & pasted them for I think U're dogs coat are like both of mine... Here's a copy of it below...My problem is I don't know where & what to get!! I've been searching on the web for it and come across some of the names but shoot there are so many that I can't figure out which ones U use LOL! Batty & Nutty aren't I lol! Can U add/paste the Links or ??? I really need to get something fast for teddy his coat is so very very dry ALL over and I want something good to use on the puppies so they won't get all dry ( I don't think 3 of them will, I think they will have coats like Tiffanies, silky & stays pretty shiney and sometimes oily on top of head (If I put to much conditioner on her) but dry on ends, one is gonna have Teddys coat I think!) Can U please help I'd like to order something today so I can have it for their bath by Friday. I'd greatly apprecaite it so very very much and I'm sure my babies would too! Oh what do U use to make them smell good in between their baths? I give mine a bath once a week...I took Teddy to a downtown groomer last Nov and she put some gingerbread spray on him, man he smelled so good all week!! And do U use any of the top knot gel for the ponytails? Does it help to keep the hair up? Sorry so many questions!!!!!! Thanks & I'll shut up lol! Here's what U said below! Both of U're dogs coats sounds JUST LIKE both of my Teddy and Tiffanies coats!!!! & I'm trying to let Tiffanies coat grow!!!!

"Chanel has thick cottony hair. Cheri has Silky yet dull hair ....and these are the products I've tried ....how I feel about them.... and how they work for my girls hair type.

I do alot of thinking before I make ANY purchases. People think I spend alot of time on my girls and I really don't.... I don't have alot of hair products & can't afford to try everything I hear about.... but I'm always looking....so this will be interesting.
Chris Christensen Products: I've only tried the Daily Moisturizing Shampoo/Conditioner and Ice on Ice but LOVE it. GREAT for Cottony hair."

I'll be asking more questions I know about this stuff!!
Thanks So Very Much & Hugs, Lee & Babies
Tiffanie "Tiffy" Ranae:
http://www.dogster.com/?316369
Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt:
http://www.dogster.com/?316383
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!