View Single Post
Old 11-14-2004, 03:10 PM   #1
adinasmommy
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Default Signs of pregnacy?????

Ok you guys probably remember the yorkie I bought that attacked my chi, well her name is Joy. I got her from a lady that has a male yorkie she went into heat around the begining of Oct. she told me they were kept away at all times. Well today I checked her because ive noticed she licks herself down there a lot. Well when I checked her she had this thick discharge, no smell, but is it normal for females to discharge if they are not pregnant or in heat? She doesn't really look fat or anything but I checked with akc to see how many litters she has had and they told me 4 and that she only had 2 puppies per litter. So that got me thinking more because if she only has 2 puppies that may be why she is not showing. Her tits are bigger than my chis are but that can be because she has had 4 litters (my chi has only had 2 litters) and I don't know how they are normally. Can anybody give me some advice here, I really need to know so I can care for her the way she needs it. She is a big girl 6.6 lbs. I don't have a thermometer or ststhascope so I can't check her.

Please help me out with some advice here I am going nuts lol.

Last edited by adinasmommy; 11-14-2004 at 03:21 PM. Reason: spelling
adinasmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!