View Single Post
Old 07-25-2006, 07:25 AM   #12
Sophie'smom
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Teeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzys Mom
Kizzy is the same way. She has even started ringing bell to go out about time for him in the evenings and she lays on the deck till I make her come in because its too hot right now. Once she hears him she goes wild with excitement too. She is standing up and jumping and running all around his feet. as soon as his but hits the chair she is right up in his lap. If he is outside working on weekends or evenings she runs from bannister opening to the other watching him and if he gets out of her site from there she goes down the steps and runs to the fence and tries to see him. She bout ran herself to death Saturday while he was cleaning up down by the lake. Yep, she is a daddys girl. I'm glad tho, especially after he didnt want me to get a puppy, ha. Now he loves her just as much as she does him.
It is like you described a day at my house. Sophie waits for her Daddy everyday in the exact same way. Even the bell thing. Weird huh. She is definetly a Daddy's girl. I used to be jealous too but I have gotten used to it. LOL!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!