View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 09:29 PM   #1
Kizzys Mom
YT 500 Club Member

Omg Kizzy has figured it out LOL

Now that we have our yard fenced I've took the gates off of our deck and front porch. Now kizzy has figured out she can go out and come in both doors. the last couple days has been so funny, like a kid. She will ring her poochie bells on the back door to go out, but its not long she is at the front door which as the storm door and she rares up on it or whines to come in. So now she thinks she can ring the bells, run out the back door and run to the front door and come in and look around as if to let me know she is back in and takes off to the back door ringing the bells to go outside again. So the last couple of days, especially today she's been like a kid making her circle thru the house out the back door and in the front. But boy did she enjoy it. I think she just likes keeping me on my toes. lol Isnt that just like a little kid? I always let her out when she rings the bells for now tho as she is doing great going out to potty and I sure dont want her to ring them and not get out and potty in my floor. She has really done good in that respect since we got the fence up.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!