Thread: sad dog story.
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 08:50 PM   #1
autism mommy
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default sad dog story.

Ok I had to go out of town this weekend my grandmas sick. Its 9 hours away.

We went to my aunts house that I havent seen in years.I remember as a child they always had tons of animals there outside sickly ect. They were alwaygetting more giving some and running some over sccidently and even shooting some that were "bad".

Well outside the other night I saw tons asain 2 puppies 1 looked like a lab mix and an adorable bassit hound. a few cats and 1 tiny kitten. There was a young dog looked like a spaniel mix. these were just on the outside.
went went in th doorway only not even in the actual home. I saw a young white cat looked all beat up. red eyes. Looked very sickly.Then I saw some yorkie mix with all the fur missing on its butt. It was scratching and trying to bite at it obvelisly in aganoy.

I was so mad I wanted to taken them all and leave but I couldnt do anything !!! I was out of my element there amoung other tings. Now Im home and feel guilty for these little guys. The area i was at I dont think anybody would do anything anyways its just how things are done there it seems like.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!