View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 07:36 AM   #10
dlAmONd maMli*
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by doortego
I would definitely take her to the vet and get her checked out. The vet might even tell you that she is not able to carry or deliver the pups. Actually, if it were me, I'd be there once a week until he/she said time is close and then I would ask him/her to keep her right beside his/her side until she had had her puppies and everything was good again. I've had my puppy since June 16 and made an appointment and took her to see a vet a week for 3 weeks before I chose the one I wanted to stay with. I thought it was easier to make these decisions before it comes time to spay her. Sorry to be such a nervous Nelly - don't mean to be a downer- but always better safe than sorry. Best of luck to both of you.
Donna
thank you and im a bit nervous too...the vet said she is pregnant and she can deliver but you never know...how that will go so to just keep a close eye on her and as the days get closer the more im going to have to watch her...he did say she may need a c section is the pups are big-the male was big...but hes on call..and since she is vicious he will make a house call if he has to
dlAmONd maMli* is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!