View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 07:29 AM   #9
dlAmONd maMli*
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by myjordash
Welcome! I just had my first litter about a month ago, and the ladies on here are AMAZING! I took things my Vet has told me and doubled checked them on here, because these ladies specialize in the breed. It was VERY hands on for me with my first litter. I had to do EVERYTHING for her. Two pups came out with no sac, and one with a tight umbilical cord. The Mom was trying to run frantic with the pup still attatched to her. BUT my Mom ended up being GREAT! I think you are going to have a REAL challenge if the Mom gets viscious when pregnant. I hope the ladies here are able to give you some ideas, because we do alot of hands on with the pups daily too.

Good Luck!

Audrey
omg i just got back from the vet and she is pregnant...i am so scared for her, the pups and the pregnancy...congrats on your first litter...the thing that scares me most is the umbilical cord and that none come out breeched...im working with her now with her being vicious...i dont let her see me scared and when she shows me teeth i pretend it doesnt bother me and continue...when she bites me i shake it off and tell her no...shes undergoing heavy training...but congrats to you and thank you woof woof
dlAmONd maMli* is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!