Thread: Ears
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 06:48 AM   #4
daisysis
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonamassaGirl
shaving, taping, and massage... they work I did it on my Schatzi and her ears are standing up!

when I first had her ears trimmed down, it was 1/3 the way down and they looked perkier, but not standing. I massaged them every day, but still nothing. Finally after a week I took her to the groomers and hed her shave the inside/outside and sides of the ears 1/2 way down. I took her home, taped her ears (masking tape wrapped around each ear so they were flat and straight) and then I took another strip of masking tape and connected the ears so they stood up straight on top. I left the tape on for 24 hours, and by the next day when I took the tape off, they were standing up. They looked a little floppy for a few hours, they would go up and down, or one up and one down, etc. but by the end of the day they were both staying up. they look great now, nice and perky and up straight ever since. Hope this helps!

Thanks tried this and Daisy ears did stand up for awhile. She got the tape off while i was sleeping. So I will try again
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!