View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 02:19 AM   #53
Ricki
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Gooshu

Hi everyone and thanks. Gooey is special. My husband named him Gooshu because he said if he stepped on him he would be shoe goo! He loves him very much also. He is a special little guy and everything about him is so healthy except his knees which is why we are getting them fixed for him. He has such guts! The doctor said it would be a month before he would walk on the first leg we had fixed. He was on it in a week. It is really hard to keep him from jumping. He just flys everywhere he goes. He loves everyone and is such a friendly little guy. He is 3 years old now. He also stands up to all my others including my 6 pound male. It's funny watching him protect a toy because the others won't even try to take it from him. My 6 pound male Gadget just loves him. He washes his face every night. Gadget picks on Cut 'N Polished and takes all his toys away, but doesn't with Gooshu and they are all males. I wish he was as nice to Gandor (Cut 'N Polished) as he is to Gooey. I am a breeder, but there will come a time when all mine are to old that I won't breed for awhile, as I just cant tell the ones I have now that I can't use them anymore so they have to go. The 9 I have now will stay with me for life. 4 of them are altered already. Thanks again everyone. We do love him. Ricki
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!