View Single Post
Old 07-23-2006, 08:22 PM   #51
candybaby
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricki
My Gooshu weighed in at 2 pounds 4 oz at the vet 2 weeks ago. He is a neutered male, but I love him. He has such personality and is very healthy. The problem with runts is they could actually stand to stay inside mom and cook a few more days, but when the rest are ready they don't have a choice. Gooshu did not have the indentation to hold his knees in. We just took him and had one leg fixed. He is doing great. We will have the other done in 4 months. He is such a brave little guy. I had the vet run a bio-enzyme on him and she said other than the legs he is perfect and should live a lot of years. I was a little worried something else might show up later. He is worth all the money I put into him! I bought him from a breeder 4 years ago as I wanted to have a smaller male stud. She would have given me my $1,500. back after I discovered his problem, but she would have took him also. (I did not know what she would do with him, so I kept him and had him neutered). The vet said he thought his problems were runt problems and would probably not be genetic if it was not in the line, but I couldn't chance it. Check him out. Wouldn't you keep him to?
What a doll, I just love his little face cute, cute, cute. Can I have him. I would of kept him also.

Candee, Bear, Daizy (in spirit, R.I.P) and Pepsi's mommy
candybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!