View Single Post
Old 07-23-2006, 07:24 PM   #1
dinek
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Eating outside at restaurant

We had a very bad storm on Saturday morning so had no electric in our house. It was very uncomfortable for all of us so we decided to go out for a late breakfast. There was no way I was going to leave Sean at home in the hot house.

A new local restaurant has tables outside so I thought he could just sit on my lap while I ate. (No one else was eating outside at the time.) He didn't really want to sit on my lap but preferred his own chair. We took the cover we use on the back seat for him, put it on a chair, and put the chair between us. He was very happy with that arrangement, especially when I put some treats there for him, too. A couple of times I put his water dish (keep an extra in the car) nearby. The waitress didn't seem to care if he was there and neither did anyone else who walked by. In fact, another group of people sat nearby with their dog, though that one didn't sit on his own chair.

I had my camera with me so was sure to get some pics. He kept looking into the restaurant at the people. Even though my husband kept his hand on him to make sure he wouldn't get off/fall off the chair, I don't think he wanted to go anywhere.

I just love the tongue pic!!
Attached Thumbnails
Eating outside at restaurant-sean-restaurant-pic2.jpg   Eating outside at restaurant-sean-restaurant-pic3.jpg   Eating outside at restaurant-sean-restaurant-pic5.jpg   Eating outside at restaurant-sean-restaurant-pic6.jpg  
dinek is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!