Thread: Lilly Beth
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2006, 04:48 PM   #1
rbeebe
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Lilly Beth

Lilly is now 14 weeks old,she is very active and is doing well with house breaking.i have taught her to sit for treats.she knows where they are and if i ask her if she wants a treat she goes right to where they are kept. she goes to the door and sits and waits for me to take her out.she does have some accidents still.she will get into her car carrier if i ask her if she wants to go bye-bye and when i tell her to go to bed now she gets into her crate by herself.she still dont eat or drink very well but i guess its enough.she wakes me up two times a night for a potty break.
Lilly had her second set of shots and the next morning she was sick,not eating or drinking anything.she would just lay and sleep.she was sick for about 3 days and finally threw up and started getting better.she was 2lbs30zs and lost back to 1lbs 90zs. she is back being active but not eating well but is drinking but she is having dry heaves almost daily.i hope she is alright and its not serious.her vet appointment is aug 3rd.here is Lilly now
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lilly Beth or Tinker belle 003.jpg (54.9 KB, 53 views)
rbeebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!