View Single Post
Old 07-23-2006, 02:49 PM   #3
yougetthesmiles
BANNED FOR NOT MAILING PRODUCTS PURCHASED

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn Teaver
Just wanted to say thanks so much for all the great ideas and suggestions on how to get my babydog to eat. I took many of them and combined boiled plain chicken, white rice, carrots, green beans, rc dry foods and 2 tablespoons of broth tha chicken was boiled in and warm slightly. She loved it, at least better than just plain dry food. Also, I give her nutri cal as vet suggested and I feel somewhat better about her not having another low blood sugar attack. When that attack happened it was truly upsetting to me and I do not ever want to see her like that again. If I can get my computer working properly I will post some pics. She has such a personality and she loves to be loved and I shower her all the time. The vet says that she is truly a spoiled diva dog, but I am sure that all of you do the same to your babydogs. Thanks again for all of your help and I can not tell you how much better I feel knowing that someone else has had the same experience. This is a great family of friends to be in. Ginger says Hi! to all her new Yorkie friends...
feel free to send me some pictures to my email yougetthesmiles@yahoo.com and I will post them for you and make you a avatar.
I'm glad your baby is doing well and is eating!
I did buy Lillie a bag of the Nutro Ultra and mixed it with her food and she seems to like it, so maybe I found a good food for her.

Missy
yougetthesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!