View Single Post
Old 07-23-2006, 11:36 AM   #1
Lynn Teaver
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Thanks for all the Great Suggestions!!!

Just wanted to say thanks so much for all the great ideas and suggestions on how to get my babydog to eat. I took many of them and combined boiled plain chicken, white rice, carrots, green beans, rc dry foods and 2 tablespoons of broth tha chicken was boiled in and warm slightly. She loved it, at least better than just plain dry food. Also, I give her nutri cal as vet suggested and I feel somewhat better about her not having another low blood sugar attack. When that attack happened it was truly upsetting to me and I do not ever want to see her like that again. If I can get my computer working properly I will post some pics. She has such a personality and she loves to be loved and I shower her all the time. The vet says that she is truly a spoiled diva dog, but I am sure that all of you do the same to your babydogs. Thanks again for all of your help and I can not tell you how much better I feel knowing that someone else has had the same experience. This is a great family of friends to be in. Ginger says Hi! to all her new Yorkie friends...
Lynn Teaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!