Thread: Distemper ?
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2006, 10:16 AM   #14
doortego
Little Bit & Buttons
Donating Member

Default European Dogs

I have no idea what 700 euros amounts to in dollars but it doesn't sound like a good price for a sick dog. I am glad that you are following up on making the seller responsible. I just can't stand that these people are profiting from harming these defenseless puppies. I'm sure I paid way too much for mine but the lady seemed to have a nice place and I thought that I wanted a puppy that had been well taken care of. She did tell me that she shouldn't grow to more than two lbs and she weighs 2 lbs at 3 1/2 months so I guess that is out the window. Had I studied a little more before I would have known more questions to ask but I think we are getting over the coccidiosis and after an ear shaving, they perked up. I was just easy because the other Yorkie I had YEARS AGO turned out to have floppy ears and weigh 10#. Of course, I loved him to death and knew I would this one as well. In all honesty, I really didn't expect her to be 2# but thought surely she wouldn't be ten and I don't think that she will be. I've since learned that there are many reasons a puppy may be smaller than what you are told are its littermates. This lady had several different age litters so you never really know who the parents are, you just have to do your research and hopefully trust your breeder. Anyway, Sorry for rambling on, guess this should have been a PM. Good luck.

doortego is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!