Thread: Dog training
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2006, 06:00 AM   #2
karmaistrue
YT Addict

(Without spelling errors)
Gia has been very very difficult to house train, things were going well for the first couple of days but in the past week things have gotten out of hand. Things were working out pretty good the first few days until I had to end up taking her to the vet for her constipation (then the real Gia came out). I'm trying to train her on wee wee pads, I have the bottom of the closet cleared out and I have lined it with wee wee pads. She refuses to go there I also have a baby gate in front of my door so she can't leave the room. The closet door is always open for her to go in and out but she still insist on using potty everywhere else. I brought that potty training spray but it doesn't seem to work. I take her back to the potty area every hour or so to remind her. She has pooped in my bed, she pooped in my Mom's bed twice. I don't know what to do, I have moved the baby gate from in front of the door and put it in front of the closet while she's in the closet but she'll just cry cry cry. At night she'll sleep on her bed for a little while but in the middle of the night she'll wake up and cry cry cry,( that's how she ended up pooping on the bed because she can't get down by herself yet).I've also been cleaning up the stains with vinegar & water to take the scent out.

Anyway I'm thinking about signing Gia up for dog training classes (they come in house). Given that Gia has only been here 9 days I can understand if she has a mistake here & there but not all the time.

Right now I have the baby gate in front of the closet and I have her in there. She's crying her eyes out & and it hurts me but I don't know what else to do.
karmaistrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!