View Single Post
Old 07-23-2006, 04:33 AM   #6
myjordash
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlAmONd maMli*
o i must have mis stated what i ment about nature and its path...i ment it as i wont get her fixed if allowed to now and terminate her pregnancy...but when she does give birth i will be on top of her night and day without a doubt...not crowding her but watching the little pups...i have raised a day old sugar glider which was born with a broken arm and the mother rejected him and started to attack...i know its not nearly the same but i am upto it...this is why i joined this site..for help, advice and experience

Welcome! I just had my first litter about a month ago, and the ladies on here are AMAZING! I took things my Vet has told me and doubled checked them on here, because these ladies specialize in the breed. It was VERY hands on for me with my first litter. I had to do EVERYTHING for her. Two pups came out with no sac, and one with a tight umbilical cord. The Mom was trying to run frantic with the pup still attatched to her. BUT my Mom ended up being GREAT! I think you are going to have a REAL challenge if the Mom gets viscious when pregnant. I hope the ladies here are able to give you some ideas, because we do alot of hands on with the pups daily too.

Good Luck!

Audrey
myjordash is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!