View Single Post
Old 07-22-2006, 11:40 PM   #1
Lady of Yorkies
YT 1000 Club Member

Default Does anyone know how much a Sherpa bag costs?

I bought a carry bag for my puppies in WalMart about a month ago. It's still in the plastic wrapper cause I wouldn't take one that was sitting open when there was one in the wrapper right beside it. I haven't needed to use it yet so it's not opened.

We were out house hunting today and when it started getting hot we headed home, we stopped into a couple of thrift stores we passed on the way. We didn't really want to come home, see? No air in the car either.

I was just looking at everything, picked up a few things, walked by the luggage, purses and backpacks area. There was a green bag sitting on the floor. Well, I'm always on the lookout for something that will hold everything in my purse plus the kitchen sink, so I pick it up. It had a double zipper on the top and lots of zippers all around, I thot it was some kind of overnight bag. I picked up the flap on top and there was this piece of, oh shoot, you know that stuff that looks like sheeps fur? I forget what it is called. I wondered why it was in a purse or overnight bag. About that time it hit me that the sides were net and the tag said Sherpa! I'm sure my husband thot I had gone nuts! I grabbed that bag like our babies guard their food and put in the top part of the basket. The part where kids sit? I had my purse there and I was making sure no one, NO ONE could slip that bag away from me without a fight breaking out!!!! LOL

I didn't care how much it cost, I knew it wouldn't cost as much as if it were new, umm, let me change that to as if it were straight from the factory, cause it is new, brand new. I don't think it's ever been used. My dogs didn't sniff at it at all. It cost me $20, was it a good deal? I mean for a "used" Sherpa bag?

I think it's a good deal for me cause otherwise I never would have gotten one. LOL Sylvia
Lady of Yorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!