Thread: Yorkie Bangs
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2006, 01:44 PM   #1
Ton Ton
Yorkie Talker

Question Yorkie Bangs

I have a ? Kahlua has never been groomed because I still like her hair as is. I was putting her hair in bows. I always took the hair right above her nose and pulled it up. But the only time I pull it up is when we go somewhere and I really want to show her off! I'm always scared she will get a headache if I leave her hair up to long!( Even though I make sure it's not to tight.) But her bangs were hanging in her eyes and my husband told me I needed to trim her bangs so it wouldn't hurt her vision. So I did! And I really like her with bangs! And would like to keep them. But is this going to look funny if I put her bows in right between her ears, even though I was supposed to put it in where the bangs I trimmed were? Because I know that's the general place to put the bows. But I think the bangs are just to cute!!! And sorry I have not posted any pictures of Kahlua yet! I want to take her to Stedman's mommy's house so she can take some pictures. She has a much better camera than I do. So I hope to have some up for you really soon! And thanks to everyone for such a warm welcome!!!
Ton Ton is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!