View Single Post
Old 07-22-2006, 12:47 PM   #1
dlAmONd maMli*
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default new member and ?-prty long

hello all...i posted last night on the wrong thread sheet...*nursery section* but i was told i should post here-common sense...but very tired, going through all these forums to find the right one, and excitement through me to the side...but we would like to know several things...Fendi is now 2 years old and a few months...she is about 4 pnds...her second heating cycle began 6 weeks ago and she was with a male that was about 10-11 months old...a week after i noticed her period the male got stuck in her at least twice...now her tits are big and her tummy is solid...she doesnt throw up, doesnt seem to sleep anymore than she usually does *which is a lot to start with it*...what i also noticed is i have a waist high hamper in my room and for the past 2 weeks or more shes been sleeping in there and goes crazy if we go near it could she be getting her birth place ready?...the reason why i think she may be pregnant is bc when she had her first period my baby went through a horrible false pregnancy and after that became vicious...her tits did get big with her false pregnancy but not like this..this time the nippleis enlarged and looks nothing like they ever did...her bottom two nipples havnt chnaged much..today they seem to be getting bigger...also i am afraid that she will act like she did with her false pregancy and not let me near the pups to weigh and make sure things are okay...sorry its so long but im starting to worry for her...thank you for the time you take out to read and reply...woof woof
dlAmONd maMli* is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!