View Single Post
Old 07-21-2006, 01:31 PM   #4
Jenn218
Mojo, LilyGrace & Me
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanieK
I've been there, It's not easy. I laid on the floor next to my yorkiepoo and petted her as she took her last breath, then broke down and sobbed. Her eyes asked me to forgive her for leaving me.

One never gets over that look.
OMG!! This is soooo very sad! I sit here typing as I have tears streaming down my face! Poor Mojo is here on the desk trying to lick them off as fast as they are falling!!! And wondering what is wrong and how he can help! And non-pet owners wonder how and why we become so attached to our beloved pets and spend so much time and money on them.

Pets bring so much into our lives - no matter what they are! Theirs is an unconditional love, a love that lasts no matter what kind of day they or you are having or how they or you feel. Studies have proven that having a pet, no matter what kind, increases our life, our mood, and makes our lives just overall better!

I am glad to see that there are vets out there that honestly think of the animals and their owners and try to make their lives better. WAY TO GO! We need more of them in this world!

What a lovely and touching story!
Jenn218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!