View Single Post
Old 07-21-2006, 01:00 PM   #1
londonteatime
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default HUGE warning!!!!!!

I wanted to warn everyone about a product Target sells -- it's a miracle my dogs weren't injured today!

On Wednesday, I had bought a large bottle of Italian Soda at Target. I didn't have room in my fridge, so I put the bottle, upright and still in the bag, on the floor next to my butcher block table. It wasn't near any heat source or in the sun at all.

This morning, I was having my coffee and I heard a big explosion and saw something fly into the air. My dogs were in the kitchen nearby having their breakfast, just a foot or two away.

The Italian Soda bottle exploded and the top of the bottle shot up like a rocket. The bottle hadn't been shaken or even moved! It was really scary, and I had to put the dogs outside while I cleaned up the mess. It's really lucky that no one was injured. If I had tried to open the bottle, I would have been seriously injured!

I'm going to take the shattered bottle back to Target and file a complaint. I'm spreading the word to please be careful with this product. I won't be buying it ever again, unless they change the container and make it more sturdy. The glass they use is rather thin.

Julie
londonteatime is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!