View Single Post
Old 07-21-2006, 10:35 AM   #21
goldenray
Senior Yorkie Talker

After rereading this thread numerous times I see RhapsodyYorkies did no more than confront an untruth. This untruth has never been acknowledged. Yet she has been attacked for things never said by her here. And people have to wonder about why we have strict contracts. People complain they have been ripped off for show dogs. Well how important is it then to make sure every word spoken is the truth?

YTCA has been attacked. Let me make it very clear. YTCA does not ONLY promote showing dogs. They also promote good ethics. They do not expect their members to go on public forums and attack others. Confront misrepresentation of course. They promote ethical breeding practices. They promote backing up your puppies placed in other homes. Are there a few bad apples, well sure, isn't there in any organization, but the Great majority of YTCA members are extremely reputable breeders that would not come on a public forum and attack someone without just cause.

I see the whole country of Canada's show dogs have been attacked. Oh my God. They get put up because they traveled so far and the judges just give it to them???
Excuse me they win, because they SHOULD have won. It also is just one judges opinion. I win, another wins, the judge decides that day. The next day the judge might reverse it.

Rich folks only win. Well I guess I am the best person to speak on this since I have to look up to see poverty. You find an occasional political judge, again NOT the majority. If you have a good dog you will finish it's championship.

Contracts? I still have the original email from you fieristar to most of the show exhibitors in the country asking us to buy your dogs with an extremely strict contract. Most of us use contracts to protect our dogs, your concern was to keep them available close to you for stud.

I am no longer shocked at what I read on here or some other forums. A judge has been suspended for a short period of time because a person residing in their home handled dogs for someone which is not permitted. Just to keep clear on this also.

I have to ask how anyone could approve of the things that have gone on here. Confront untruths, we should all do that. That is being opinionated. But being opinionated is quite different than being mean.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!