View Single Post
Old 07-21-2006, 08:13 AM   #1
jmetts
YT Addict

Default Snickers Saw A Ghost!

ok, I know that this sounds crazy....but I think my dog is seeing a ghost in our new house. Here's the run down...

We just built & moved into a new house & our back property backs up to a federal park. (the town I live in was the home of numerous civil war battles). The park still has visible trenches for several miles.

Snickers sleeps in my bedroom in his crate. The last several nights, Snickers has woken me up several times growling & barking. When I let him out he runs to my door & sticks his nose under to investigate. I'll pick him up, open the door to show him that no one is there & then he'll go right back to sleep.

So I've been blaming it on him having dreams until my fiance' made a confession to me last night. We are both very careful about making sure all our doors are locked up everynight, because I'm a scaredy cat. He is one of those lucky people who wakes up in the middle of everynight & eats another meal, while half asleep, without gaining an ounce. He told me that the past three nights, the basement door has been wide open during his 2am snack.

I promise I'm not crazy......I never really thought to much about ghosts, until I had an experience a few years ago where I think I saw a ghost (another long story). With the history in this town, there are a lot of ghost stories.

Any thoughts?? I sure won't be opening my door to show Snickers that no one is there anymore & definately won't give into any midnight snack cravings
jmetts is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!