View Single Post
Old 07-21-2006, 04:50 AM   #1
sashajade
YT 1000 Club Member

Default 1 year since you fell asleep

i cant belive its one year today that you died, its gone so quick it only seems like yesterday sasha you were playing with your boys tye and zac then if you lost you would snap at there face untill they let you win then strunt about all proud of your self, i cant belive its a year since you sat on my lap and had a cuddle laying on your back with your tongue hanging out the side of your mouth with your legs in the air having a tummy tickle, i cant belive its been a year since that horrible day, holding you in my arms as you cried cos of the pain of the heart attack, watching you struggle to get your breath and not being able to take your pain away, watching you stop breathing and half of me wanting you to breath again but the other half hoping you wouldnt not cos i didnt love you cos you well you no how much i loved you you were my baby girl but cos the vets had told me after your last heart attack that if you had another one they couldnt do anymore for you as it would mean the pills were not working for you and i knew if you did start breathing again i would have to take you to the vets and say goodbye all over again, i sat there watching your chest not move and had to stop myself from giving you mouth to mouth like last time when i brought you back to life, then just as i thought you had gone you started breathing again and i knew its cos you didnt want to leave mummy but i knew you should cos it wasnt fair the pain you would go through again so i carried you to the vets were i held you till you fell asleep but not before i kissed you and told you i loved you and you looked up at me with love in your eyes and put your paw on my hand as if to say thankyou for letting you go, i know your with nanny and scampi now and not in pain so that heals my heart, and i know you have been to see me to check im ok cos ive seen you but dont worry about mummy she will be fine you just run and play with your scampi and mummy will see you again one day. love you baby girl x x x x
Attached Images
File Type: jpg onownsasha.jpg (28.0 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg sashabow.jpg (9.4 KB, 92 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!