View Single Post
Old 07-20-2006, 10:12 PM   #14
SnowWa
YT 2000 Club Member

My little 8-week old slept with me the first night I got him and has every since (unless he wants to get up and move somewhere else himself).

He never cried a half a second.....just snuggled up, purred and went sound to sleep. He wore a belly band - but still almost never pee'd during the night. And, he slept a solid 7 to 8 hours from the start.

And - this is a little guy that I put in a playpen for about 5 minutes once. He turned into a crying, whinny, screaming little noise machine. I had no idea all that noise was inside him. Well - we never did that again!!!!! Personally, he was miserable - and I couldn't stand it either.

I bought him a big doggy bed when he was so tiny - there was room for 40 of him in this bed. But he totally fell in love with it - and on his own, (when I was still up) - he would run and crawl into that bed and take long naps on his own all the time. He really totally loved that bed and knew it was his. It was out in the open where he still felt he was with all of us - and he certainly was awake and watching us a lot of the time --from his comfy little bed.

Good luck! Carol Jean
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!