View Single Post
Old 07-20-2006, 09:03 PM   #2
BabyGenes-Mom
Senior Yorkie Talker

thanks so much for posting this for me Sis, Baby is sleeping now that the storm is over sure hope someone comes along and lets us know if they have had this happen or know of someone that has.....im worried what is it gonna be like afterwords....will she be able to control her bowels??
love ya much Mom & Baby Gene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tillys_mom
I'm actually posting about Baby, my moms Yorkie. She hasn't been feeling well. At first Baby started out having foul smells down by her bottom. Mom knew that it was her anal glands and they needed to be expressed. So she took her to the groomer and sure enought it was full. (That was last week) So this week mom noticed the smell was back. So mom just kept a close eye on her. She then started to notice when Baby would have a bowel movement there would be blood in it. She called the vet and made an appointment to take her in. He looked at her and cleaned her out again and then checked her up higher and found a small cyst on her anal gland. He said that they could watch it to make sure it didn't get any bigger or go ahead and remove her anal sacs so she would never have this problem and the cyst would be gone. Is this very common? We just don't want Baby to have any pain either way and want whats best for her. Any surgery is scary and we aren't quite sure of how she would react afterwards. We heard she would have problems controlling her bowel movements. Baby feels aweful when she has accidents. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
BabyGenes-Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!