Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2006, 07:49 PM   #1
Ton Ton
Yorkie Talker

Smile Hello

Hello everyone!!! I'm a first time user of YorkieTalk and wanted to introduce my Yorkie(Kahlua)! I've been viewing the site for a while, but just recentley became a member. We are very excited to be involved in Yorkie Talk. It has alot of great information. To let you know a little more about my Yorkie, she is a 6 mnth. old female! I have never had a puppy as a pet till I got Kahlua! She is one of the family! I have been through alot with her. It's a very long story that I would have to explain later, cause it will take awhile! But not being a experienced puppy buyer, I bought her from a puppy mill that I didn't know was a puppymill until after I bought her! Also the lady who sold her to me for $1085.00, sold her to me with Parvo!!! She was in the hospital a week & a few days but did survive. That's when I bonded with her the most. I Love her so much!!! And don't worry, for the lady who sold her to me sick, I turned her into the BBB and wrote a letter to our local newspaper editor for everyone to see what kind of business she is running and I'm suing her! I just think I saved my puppies life! We call her our little miracle! She probably would be dead by now if I didn't get her. My best friend is also a member of Yorkie Talk. Her yorkies name is (Stedman), so you may hear us talk about each others puppies alot! Anyway Hello to meeting you all and I can't wait to talk to everyone!
Ton Ton is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!