View Single Post
Old 07-20-2006, 03:48 PM   #2
yorkieusa
Crazy about Kacee!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobybuddy
My little yorkie, Toby, is now 15 years old. He is having problems with incontinence during the day and is becoming restless and pacing/urinating at night. I have had a COMPLETE physical, including tests of his urinary health and he is OK.

This is my question. He is 10 pounds and has short hair. Does anyone know of any good diapers that I can purchase that can help him? This dog is my whole life and I just want him to be happy. If he pees in the house too much it will become stinky and I just want to help him.

I would appreciate any help.

Thank you so very much,

Renee
Hi Renee,

First, welcome to YT.

I know how much you love little Toby. It shows. Are you familiar with belly bands? Never having had a little boy, I'm not going to be very much help. There are other people on here that will be able to help you more in this area with your boy than me.

However, I will say that I have read that there is medication available to help the problem. It seems that I have read about on this site. I don't know if it could help your little boy or not, but you might ask your vet about it or research this site by using the search button on the blue bar.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!