View Single Post
Old 07-20-2006, 07:07 AM   #1
DENISE517
No Longer a Member

Default Maddie was upset with Mommy

I swear Yorkies are sooo funny. Maddie does wonderful with potty training. Doesnt go in her crate or in the house. ( Well she has only once or twice before this) The other day I decided I would move her cage to a different room and I thought a better location. I never really thought much of it, but that day she peed on the floor 3 times and pooed once. My hubby said, something is wrong with her cause she never does this. The day continued and I was wondering what was wrong, just thought she was having a bad day. Then later that night after she had an accident, My hubby said, I know what is wrong with her and I said what. He said she did not want you to move her cage out of this room and doesnt like it where you put it. She is mad at you. I was like Please..... She could care less. He said watch... He moved it back into the room where we had it. Maddie ran over to it, jumped inside and layed there for a while..... 3 days later and she has never peed or poo in the house since. I think My hubby was right. Isnt that sooo funny. They have a mind of their own.
DENISE517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!