Thread: Food?
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2006, 06:14 AM   #1
soneal
I love my Lily Pie
Donating Member

Question Food?

I am getting my Lily this Sunday and have a food question...The breeder feeds her Eukenuba Granules for puppies and Mighty dog can shredded beed in gravy. she said where she is so tiny(10 oz.) she can't break kibble in her tiny mouth and she keeps food out all the time for her. I want to switch her to a good food(Natural Balance Potato & Duck), it says puppies,adults and pregnant dogs can eat it. Since I will have 3 dogs at different ages I figured they all could eat it. I can't find Eukenuba Granules anyway. The breeder said I could grind what ever I use in a coffee grinder for her to make it granules. Has anyone ever had to do that? Will the Natural Balance Potato & duck be ok for her, my 7 month old Pom and my 4 yr. chi? I know where she is tiny she will have to eat more frequently, but like what kind of schedule? I do have Nutra Cal on hand and chicken breast to boil(breeder gives that when she is being picky), but any advice would be helpful. Should I keep giving the Mighty Dog or some other can food along with the kibble?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!