View Single Post
Old 07-20-2006, 04:53 AM   #1
DENISE517
No Longer a Member

Default How do you get your yorkie to like there carrier

Ok, I got Maddie a carrier and she's not too thrilled about it. I felt cruel when I put her in it cause at first she was trying to get out. Then I put a few pieces of her dry food in there for her. She didnt whine or anything but I felt like I was being mean. How can I get her to like it and see that is not something bad. I think she was scared of it or something. After I put the dry food in it I walked around the house carrying it with her in it and she didnt make a sound. I was worried that she was in there scared to death??? Any suggestions. Maybe I'm just over reacting and maybe she is just fine with it????? I dont know. Let me know what you think.

Here is a pic of the one I got. It was only $21.96 that was with shipping. Its made really good. I got it at Pacificpetshop.com I went back on there today and there website says that they are no longer taking orders??? humm but if you like this one and google it you will find in on other websites. Its made by GiGi Olivia - they have tons of cheap carriers
Attached Thumbnails
How do you get your yorkie to like there carrier-carrierpink.jpg  

Last edited by DENISE517; 07-20-2006 at 04:56 AM.
DENISE517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!