View Single Post
Old 07-19-2006, 03:17 PM   #1
Amber_lv
Peeka Boo I See You!
Donating Member

Unlove I'm Freaking Out!!!!

Well i was coming in the house from taking the pups outside and my sister was right behind me well i came in pup the pus down and then my sister came in and shut the door well i hear this blood curdaling screach and thought someone stepped on the puppies but when i turned around it wasn't coming from in the house my sister opedned the door and there was peeka screaming she had shut his foot in the door! I quickly grabed him he was screaming for like 5 min and finally he settleled down. Well i put him on the floor to see if he woulod walk and instintly new it was bad he wouldn't even put it on the ground so i called the vet and they told me to bring him in! As i was getting ready to leave he started to walk on it but i was gonna take him anyway. Well he cryed all the way there and really freaked out when i walked in the door because we were just there on monday for thier shots well i get back in the room and a diff vet came in from the one i see well i thought peeka was gonna have a heartattack he was shaking and crying and giving me that please save me look. The vet said his hip thigh leg and ankle seem ok but his toes are really swollen so he said we need to get an x-ray it costs $130.00. I said ok because he told me that if it's broke i had to be concerned about his growth plate. well they took him back and the vet came in to talk while he was back there i asked if it was broke what were we gonna do. well he told me he would have to put him under to put on a cast and i said well i've done a lot of reaserch on this breed and i know there are some anesthesia that can kill them was it safe for him to be out this little he told me i hadn't done a very good job in researching this breed because it's all the same no breed has a speacial need for anesthesia( I was P'OD) well he came back out and said the x-ray machine is down so they gave me pain meds and sent me home saing to come back tomarrow for an x-ray. But when i got home peeka acts fine he's trying to run around and play he's walking on it he's supposed to be in the kennal but he seems fine now. Should i take him back and pay $130.00 for an x-ray or do you all think he'll be ok?

Last edited by Amber_lv; 07-19-2006 at 03:20 PM.
Amber_lv is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!