View Single Post
Old 07-18-2006, 12:16 PM   #2
Kizzys Mom
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stedmansmommy
I just have to ask you all if your furbabys are anything like mine. Do your little ones (or big ones ) constantly have to be the center of attention? I swear, Stedman thinks that he is the star of the show! (well...he pretty much is, lol) and he has to be with me CONSTANTLY! He LOVES every bit of attention that he can possibly get. If I walk from the kitchen to the living room, he's right there...if I walk from my bedroom to the bathroom...he's right there! He is like my 24/7 shadow! lol. As a matter of fact, every single time I get on the computer he prances right over to my chair, sits down on the floor, looks directly at me and BARKS until I pick his spoiled little butt up. Then, and only then, does he crawl from my lap ontop the keyboard so that I cannot type lol. And not to give out too much information here, but even when I am in the bathroom trying to pee he sits there looking at me, barking. He wants me to hold him then too!! OMG!! He just CRAVES attention and has to be with me 24/7. He is SUCH a little momma's boy! lol. SIGH.....what a spoiled little turd. I don't know what I'm going to do with him
Kizzy is that way with me all day, but once hubby gets home at night she is all over him. But she still likes to see where I am most of the time. But she's gonna hang with him at night. I'm so glad because he didnt want me to get one in the first place. He loves her to peices and I'm hoping he will love her sooooo much he will soon get her a little sister. I ask for one for either my birthday which is nov or one for xmas. his answer so far isnt looking good tho.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!