View Single Post
Old 07-18-2006, 06:50 AM   #1
ytsirk27
BANNED FOR SCAMMING MEMBERS!

Default A Scammer Actually Called Me!!!

TAlk about being Ballsy. Yesterday I emaioled this lady about this female pup for 300.00. It said she was in Kansas City which I thought was great. I got an email back from her that said she still has the pup and asked why I wanted her dog so i wrote her back and when I replied she said well I am in the PEAS CORP. (actual spelling she used) and am in camaroon and said if you just want to pay the shipping of 200.00 ( see she changed her price) than she would ship her right out .WELL. I sat and toyed with her abit and said "well, I dont feel real comfortable having a dog sent all that way on a plane and sending you 200.00 because of all the scams out there. I said they only way I will do this is if you go ahead and send the pup and ill pay for shipping at the airport when I receive her". SHe wrote back and said that she doesnt understand why i dont trust her and blah blah blah. well i tried to email back and she deleated her email so i was thinking "ok, shes gone back into her hole" well at 9:30 last night SHE CALLED and was foreign and I could hardly understand her saying that i was acting like I was wanting her dog and really wasnt and i was funny and she didnt understand...blah blah blah. I go t MAD and told her not to EVER call again and hung up. I was so upset I completely didnt realize that she had my phone number. I NEVER gave it to her...She emailed me t hree times after the call..saying shes a christian and that she cant believe I dont trust her and so forth. Scammers suck and I wish they would all go crawl back under the rock they come from!!!
ytsirk27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!