View Single Post
Old 07-18-2006, 05:16 AM   #14
Cheska's Bella
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolabella
Mia went to the bank with me yesterday, and caused quite the commotion with everyone trying to get a peak into her carrier. The manager was telling me that a lady with a great dane showed up about a week ago, coming back from the groomer's or something, but they were fine with it. They actually seemed very happy that Mia was small and in a carrier.
She goes into Blockbuster, some pet friendly malls, some not pet friendly malls with the condition that we only go to the pet supplies store located at the mall. We are allowed to sit on the patio of coffee shops, but not inside.
When we go into stores she always stays in her bag. Even at Petsmart. That way I don't have to worry about her getting sick from whatever is on the floor, or worry that she will pee all over the place. If she starts whining, we leave the store.
I've been in banking for almost ten years (two different banks) and we had no problem when customers brought their dogs in. We thought it was cute/fun!

Our branch also had a pet hamster for the kids to look at when they came in so we were a pretty pet friendly bunch!
Cheska's Bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!