View Single Post
Old 07-17-2006, 08:13 PM   #6
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

Wink Girly Clothes for Little Boys

I do this, SOMETIMES. Not really with clothes (yet...LOL) but he does have girly toys (a squeeky bone with red cherries all over it, a monkey with pigtails thats wearing a bikini top with a hawaiian hula skirt on, a big pink cupcake with sprinkles and a cherry on top, etc.) and also a Shabby Chic girly bed (I bought this because it matches so well with my living room and the rest of my house). Me and my hubby joke all the time and say that he is going to be gay, LOL. We are pretty much expecting it! lol, just kidding...but I myself LOVE pink, it is my #1 favorite color...so it is EXTREMELY hard to for me to resist anything pink! lol. But I do try really, really hard!! The only clothing that he has that could be considered girly is a black t-shirt that says "SUPERSTAR" in rhinestones. All of his other clothes are boy clothes. He also wears bows in his hair, but so far I have been really good about that and only gotten him boy colors (lime green, orange, blue and yellow with polka dots) although he does have several bows that are leopard (I guess that could be boy or girl though right?). I had originally wanted a girl yorkie (every dog I've ever had in my life has been a girl) but I had been looking for a yorkie for the longest time...and when I saw my little Stedman's face I knew that he was the perfect one for me and I just HAD to have him!! However, I also knew that it was going to be soooo hard for me to resist the "PINK" temptations of all the little girly things lol! My best friend has a yorkie (a little girl) so it is really hard for me when I see her buying something in pink, and I have to buy the blue! lol. However, if I absolutely found something that I fell in love with and it was pink, I would definitely buy it for him, I don't care lol. On the other hand, I don't know if I could go as far as putting a dress on him (I think my hubby would DEFINITELY kick me outta the house then!) Ha ha. As everyone else has said though, the bottom line is that he is YOUR yorkie, and you can dress him however you want The only way someone is going to KNOW he is a boy is if they were to check (and gosh, who the HECK would do that! lol) or if they ask and you tell them. Otherwise, who's gonna know but you and your baby? And I honestly don't think he will mind lol.

They have us wrapped around their little paws!
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!