View Single Post
Old 07-17-2006, 05:23 PM   #15
simonandhallie
I Love My Monkeys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stedmansmommy
Hi,
I've had Mini Dachsund's all my life, in fact, we have one now They are great dogs! My little Yorkie gets along G-R-E-A-T with my Dachsund. They play together CONSTANTLY! My Dachsund is solid Red (my FAVORITE color in the Dachsund). She is 3 years old and so cute! Never heard of a 7 lb Dachsund though, so good luck there! LOL. She's a Mini, and she's little, but not THAT little

P.S.- If you do happen to get a Dachsund, BE WARNED: they eat EVERYTHING and I do mean EVERYTHING! They are like garbage disposals! lol. In fact, I call my Pippi that all the time lol This is a well know charachteristic of the Dachsund breed. They are Badger Hunters so their instinct is to hunt (mine likes to hunt bugs etc, LOL). Poop, pee, throw up, bugs, frogs, grass snakes, etc., etc...you name it, THEY EAT IT! Pretty disgusting, lol. All nasty eating habbits aside though, they are wonderful dogs to have around lol.

If you get one, just don't ever let him/her lick you in the face/mouth LOL.

Here are some pictures of our Pippi (AKA: "The Pippinator") lol. And of course you can see her in one of the pictures about to pounce on a grass snake. See what I mean? lol.
Pippi is SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!
simonandhallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!