View Single Post
Old 07-17-2006, 07:02 AM   #1
Yorkie3
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Default Asking for Prayers

I would like all of you to please say a prayer for my little Joey this week. This coming Friday, he will be having his teeth cleaned and some baby teeth pulled.

My Vet called me to reassure me that everything will be fine and explained everything to me. He's wonderful!! Joey is 2 years old and weighs 3 lbs 10 ozs. I love my other 3 Yorkies, but Joey is my precious little boy. I was waiting on the rest of his baby teeth to fall out on their own, but they haven't. I take very good care of his dental needs at home, but he's two years old and it's time. I don't want him getting sick from some kind of dental disease.

My Vet said that they will do a complete blood work-up on him and if anything is out of normal, then they will not put him under. They will give him something to calm him down, (no barbituates or anything harmful). He uses isoflourine gas and said it is very safe.

I am just so frightened. I just wouldn't be able to stand it if something happened to him. All I can do is cry because I am so worried. Thank you everyone.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!