View Single Post
Old 04-28-2004, 04:33 PM   #4
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Higgin's Mom
Higgins has more toys than FAO Schwarz! And he loves them all. We put some of them away for a week, then bring them out again.....he loves seeing his old toys reappear.....just keep rotating them. He has always played very well by himself. Note........

.......having just said that.......We have just arrived at our home in Maine after being in a 17' camper all winter. While it's only been a few hours, Higgins has whined for attention twice and I think I know part of the reason....When we are in our camper, it is arranged so that Higgins is almost always on the bed/sitting area with us. Even up on our little table right up close to us. Now that we are home, he is on the floor and not as "face to face" with us as he was......hmmmmmm.......more on this as the days go on.....

Mary Ellen
Welcome back, Mary Ellen aka Higgins Mom!!! The BEST way to handle the "velcro" problem is WEAR the Yorkie!! I wear Toto in her carrier that's made to strap on your front ... but, it's kinda bulky .... I wear her in her tote bag .... I even had this grandious idea of a large "arm sling" which worked out great until I was "wearing" her while cleaning one of the bathrooms ... yep! almost dumped her in the toilet!! Gotta stitch that open end up!! You're absolutely right ... they have to be right next to your face and Toto is getting worse! We can't leave her at all ... it just makes her sick! I take her to the courthouse while I am researching documents and if you think a 3 lb Yorkie is tiny .... well ... try "wearing" her for several hours and working!! By days end I would swear she weighs about 30 lbs!!!! But ... who's complaining? I signed on for this and by golly I'll do whatever it takes!! BTW ... tried her out in Target the other night ... noone said a thing and I made sure lots of employees saw her ... Target Rules!!! We spend lots of money at Wal-Mart every week .... not any more!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!