View Single Post
Old 05-09-2005, 05:14 PM   #9
justus
Donating YT Addict

Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie_GirL
Ok, well .. I have a "myspace.com" account and all my friends can see pictures of me, and my beautiful doggies! .. well

a specific friend asked about Ginger.. she was like i want to get a small yorkie like yours but under 500 so i can put her in my purse and hopefully breed her to make babies cause they are so cute.

i messaged her back that it is kind of hard to get a purebred yorkie for under 500 in our area since everything here in Los Angeles is way overpriced anyways. i told her i'd help her find one, i also tried to explain that there is no such thing as a teacup blah blah..

she messaged me back that yorkies that are 1000 are too expensive and not worth getting.. but she wants me to find one thats under 500 cause thats all she wants to spend.. she already has a small daschund.. and she's always always always comparing him to my dogs.. saying my puppy is cuter than yours... lol..

but i know some of you got your pups for less than 1000, but should i really help her get a pup under 500 (if i can find one).. i feel like she's not really going to take care of the yorkie, and she might breed it just for kicks..

i want to give her more knowledge as to why some purebreds are so expensive, but i myself don't really know much..

do i make sense? lol sorry if i don't .. but shes just really pressing me hard to get her a yorkie..

Well if she does get a Yorkie, and have a litter, she will see how many kicks she gets out of Medical costs, and time and attention it takes to raise a litter to at least 8 weeks of age. And THEN turn around and sell her puppies for less than $400.00 .
justus is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!