View Single Post
Old 07-16-2006, 06:25 AM   #5
LuvMySissy
Luv my Angel, too!
Donating Member

Hi and welcome to YT.

This is such a tough decision because it is hard to leave our babies. If you feel comfortable with the vet, then I would probably leave him there since being in a crate in a strange place does not sound like any fun for him. The place ride would probably be okay, but if he fusses you are not allowed to take him out from under the seat or out of the kennel, and you have to pay to take him on with you and register/pay in advance.

I went to Hawaii for two weeks when I had Sissy just two months. I wasn't expecting to get a puppy as soon as I did (the original plan was after the trip). I was fortunate to have two very good friends who kept her for a week each for me - so I know she got lots of love and attention. She has also been kenneled for a couple weekends, although I wasn't really happy that that experience even though the kennel is beautiful, clean and at my vet's office. I'm leaving again next week for a few days and my neice will be staying at my house. Though she works and Sissy will be in her bathroom for a lot longer than she is used to, I just feel better about this arrangement.

You need to go with whatever you are most comfortable with here. Hope it all works out well and you have a great time at Disney.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!