View Single Post
Old 07-15-2006, 09:58 PM   #3
MickeyMyWDWDog
BANNED!

Plane

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattiesmom
Welcome

First of all I would like to welcome you to Yorkie Talk. If Mickey is going to have a ride under your seat, then all should be well. You will have to purchase a ticket for him -- and I would do that in advance to be absolutely positive that there will not be any surprises when you get to the airport.

If I understand your post correctly and Mickey will be locked in a crate all day in a strange condo -- that doesn't sound like much fun for him. I would avoid taking him to a kennel. Is it possible to have a house/pet sitter stay at your home and take good personal care of Mickey?
Thanks for the welcome! No no one can take care of him here He'll be staying at his vet/kennel over night next week when my mom and I go to NJ for a dance competition. Its only over night so this stay really will determine what we do in August. I love my vet he loves it there so its really not a kennel. They have a huge run to themselves and everyone loves him there. They are the only ones I trust with Mickey! My aunt said something about them banning any pets on board the planes now but I can't find any information on it. I love my little man to death and I hate to leave him but he isn't trained to well (my fault ashamed to say) and I'm also afraid he'll ruin the condo. I really wanna go to Disney I dont know what to do anymore
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!