View Single Post
Old 07-15-2006, 04:56 PM   #2
Rae Rae
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenbermu
Out here in Cali. it been so freacking hot i think its gotton to about 100 degrees out here specially cuz i live in the Valley...So i went to to Toys "R" Us
and both a small pool, you knw the ones for toddlers...I put in the back yard and put a bit of water like to my ankles...I took Hershey and Snuggles out to see if they would want to get it...Snuggle loves water so the min. he saw the water in the pool he jumped in and started to play ...Hershey doesnt like water at all, when its time for his shower and he knows it he'll run an hide my silly boy...Anywho after awhile of seing Snuggle having so much fun he said what the heck so he jumped in....Man did they have a blast, they look like they were having so much fun i wanted to jump in my self ...So now that they know they have a pool Snuggles and Hershey will bark for me to fallow them, I get up to see what they want so they site right in front of the closet i have in the hall and guess whats in there Yes the pool, there so smart...So i have to take them out side cuz if i dont they get mad...Oh well there my babys so anything they want ill give it to them as long as there happy im happy

So what are you doin to keep your baby's cool this summer????
we got one of those for Rocky, but he really doesn't like water I wish he did because were going to move by a lake pretty soon, and my parents have a pool...so I'm always gonna be by water lol. I took him in my parents pool today and he could swim, but he wouldnt leave my side. I got a cool raft for him to sit on, so he chilled on that, lol. Do you got pics of them playing in the pool together?
Rae Rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!