Thread: potty training
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2005, 04:44 PM   #10
Stitches29
My Little Magwad

Maggie has a play area in the kitchen. She also has a small bed in there too. Her crate is in my bedroom. Our kitchen is small, so no room for everything. We put up a baby gate on the kitchen so she can play, eat or take a nap. When I know that her bladder and other is empty, I allow her to come into the den for school lessons and playtime. When school and playtime is over, then it's back outside for her business and then inside for a nap. I have her on a very strict schedule when it come to eating. Last meal of the day is at 5. She goes outside to PP and Poo. When she does her business outside, she gets a treat when she comes back in. She caught onto that one real fast. She goes to bed at 8:30 and sleeps all night. Gets up at 7am and is ready to start the whole process over again. She is so smart and attentive. Ready to learn anything. She has turned into a little learning sponge. So far she sits, stays, down and come--all on command. I'm really proud of her. She showed off her talent yesterday to Mother's Day company.
Takes time and patience. Just like raising a human baby. If you want them to grow up to be good children, then you start teaching them early.
Stitches29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!