View Single Post
Old 11-11-2004, 11:14 AM   #5
Tay794
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Thanks for the replies. Toby's poop is hard and doesn't stick to anything either. His preferred spot to go potty is in the kitchen so that is a plus since it's not on the carpet. And I agree thank goodness they are soo darn cute because there are times I could just scream at him but he gives me the puppy dog eyes and I'm over it. My fiance doesn't think he's so cute though, but he's just jealous because I give Toby more attention than I do him. Also, Toby doesn't care too much for him anyway. He's a momma's boy. Funny story though... the second night we had him he slept in bed with us and in the middle of the night he pooped on Randy's pillow so the next night I put him in the kitchen with a child's gate up and that little rug-rat jumped over the 2 foot childs gate and started terrorizing the living room so I took him outside and he went potty then I put him in bed with us because I needed to get some sleep for the night.. Guess what the first thing he did was????? He went pee on Randy's pillow... So needless to say... he's not sleeping with us anymore until he is COMPLETELY potty trained
Tay794 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!