View Single Post
Old 11-11-2004, 11:03 AM   #15
Candace_Chang
Senior Yorkie Talker

Angry What?!?!?

That's horrible, maybe we should report them to the AKC and all that. That's so wrong. I also had that experiece too, I drove from waco to OK last easter to pick up a yorkie baby, and the owner had all these dogs everywhere and they wouldn't let me see the place where the yorkie is living and when the puppy came out, he's all dirty and sick and was coughing too. I felt really bad so I bought him home anyway, when i washed him, he had all kinds of mud and dirt, maybe poo too on him, and he was so scare of everything. Later, I found out that , that puppy wasn't even a yorkie, it was a silk terrier...
I took him to the vet and he had all kinds of problem and stuff, I tried to contact the breeder and tell him what's wrong with him..but he was so rude and ignored my phone-calls and e-mail, so I had my sister called him, he picked up right away. I felt so angry and bad. Anyway, there are way too many horrible breeders out there, and they needed to be stop. Let me know if I can help in any way.
Candace_Chang is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!